Friday 24 October 2014

The Three Wishes

I feel empty inside, I don’t know if it’s anybody’s fault,
But yeah, I feel like this, like everything happy has been locked in a vault.
Nobody can understand this predicament, as they are too busy,
Their lives challenge them daily; they don’t have time to make my life easy.


 I don’t know what to do, with all this hollowness inside of me,
I am dead inside; smiling outside, don’t really want to share whatever may be.
Maybe somebody cares, maybe not, I’m scared, who to trust, who not,
As everybody needs one chance to f*ck the hell out of anybody’s one shot.

I maybe alone, maybe not, I don’t know I am really afraid of this stupid life
Whatever I try, seems to make things wrong, maybe a plot to destroy me is rife.
Everything seems to annoy me, make me angry, may it be one sound or anything else
I really want to get out of such situations, I am fed up, and happiness is scarce.

I am tired of my pursuit of happiness, tired of trying to make things right for myself
I did what I could, I tried my best, no more can I do, how much can be taken by oneself.
I am finished and I can’t take anymore, and am scared of death so I can’t kill me,
I’ll leave that to ‘God’, to finish the job as he has really done a number on me.

But before I go, I want to make sure, that everybody should pay for their sins, their crimes,
And the genuinely good finally get what they deserve, as they suffered in their bad times.
This is my one of my wishes, the one which I sincerely want to be materialized,
No matter what happens, this should be the first one to be realized.

My second wish doesn’t really matter, as it is not fair to anyone to be forced to love a person
This is a crime, which I would never commit, I would much rather be lonely, or commit arson.
I want her to love me and come to me as she can, no change in her, genuine love for me,
Unconditional, irrevocable, beautiful love, the one seen in movies, it doesn’t come easy.

My third wish would be, never to give a life to anyone same as mine,
It seems filled with pleasures on the outside, filled with luxuries, it seems fine.
But it really is the life of a loser, a poser, who is alone, destroyed and lonely,
Nobody wants to be with him, he is boring, and uninteresting, obviously.

My three wishes might seem selfish, maybe not, I don’t give a shit to that,
I just want to live my life, calmly and peacefully, even if don’t have squat.
If these three come true, I might finally be happy and intoxicated,
Everything would be fine, pleasant, delightful, elated.

No comments:

Post a Comment