Friday 24 October 2014

The Apocalypse

Watching the stars shimmer in the night,
I know I lost my last chance, I wasn't very bright,
Waiting for the end to come, I welcome it,
I tried my best I did, I put in every ounce of my power, every bit.

It wasn't enough, now comes the time,
To bask in the glory of the end, it is not a crime.
Knowing that nothing can be done, still I try,
I fall, again and again, sometimes I even cry.

This I vowed to myself on the first day,
I will never accept defeat, come whatever may.
I may be a loser, but then end won't be the same,
My end shall see me a victor, among the crémé dé la crémé.

My apocalypse shall make me a legend among men,
I shall be a loser, no, never again.
People shall know that my end was not in vain,
That to be what I am I suffered immense pain.

So I stand up and shout,"Come to me now!
For I know that this apocalypse is not mine now,
For I have yet to be a winner nothing less,
Nobody do I seek to ever impress.
But this is my vow, my oath,
Come to me now, you'll only see my growth
From nothing to everything, you'll end in front of me,

Because you might be the apocalypse, but no, not for me."

No comments:

Post a Comment