Thursday 21 January 2016

Depression

People who are depressed resemble the heartbroken too much. That is why, we might sometimes mistake them for people who have been ditched by someone and some of us geniuses might think that mocking their 'crush' would make them overcome it.
Poison kills poison.
You know in college one of my best friends actually had the audacity to make derogatory remarks about a girl I liked. He justified them by saying, "This is our right and this is how you'll become a man."
WHAT BULLSH*T?
This is our thinking, and no my lovely Modi supporters or Keju supporters, I'm not anti-Indian, I'm trying to point out one of our mistakes.
I mean how the f*ck can making a miserable person feel more miserable  make him an absolute delight, akin to a Belgian dark chocolate Häagen-Dazs ice cream?
Screw your heads on right, people, you need to know how to support both depressed and heartbroken people.
Depressed people need the utmost care and love to be handled with.
I.e. be loving and caring to them always, listen to them, don't give your opinion(unless asked for, of course), be a supporting shoulder for them, never question them, these are some the things you should know.
If you can be a loving and caring person for someone who is your loved one, then maybe, just maybe, you can bring a person out of it.
Me,  I brought myself out of depression by  throwing myself into work, into something that I love and it has loved me back, people aren't that lucky. Be supportive, be caring, you might just make an unwavering friend, who knows your value or maybe more.

CARE.

2 comments: