Friday 24 October 2014

Love...everlasting?(Chapter 4)

Aryan woke up to the sound of music playing in his room, he slowly sat up on his bed to locate the source of the music, and he saw Vikram sitting there.
"You son of a b**ch."said Vikram with anger.
"Don't son of a b**ch me, I didn't call you up because you are always busy, I thought it was better to leave you busy."

"Dude, you are in a hospital, you have been here for almost a week now, and yet you say I could not be disturbed."
"How'd you know about here?"
"The nurse told me."
"Stupid nurse."
"Whatever, so I'm assuming you don't know what happened to you, the nurse said and i quote,'He's slightly amnestic'. Whatever the hell that means."
"It just means I have lost my memory of the recent days, I last remember going to the theatre with Jenny and that's it. After that blank."
"Jenny, theatre, awesome, high five bro!"
"High five." said Aryan giving Vikram a high five.
"So are you guys like serious now?"
"Yeah, maybe, I don't know, I am..."
"You always were ba**ard. I am talking about her."
"Well, I don't know."
"Tell me that you atleast kissed her?"
"Yes, in the theatre. With her permission," said Aryan bowing his head down for he knew what was going to come next.
"Took her what?"
"Permission."
"HAHAHAHAHA!!!! Dude, were you like ma'am may I kiss you? HAHAHAHA!!! He asked her for her permission."
"It wasn't like that you assho**."
"Then what was it like?"
"I asked her whether I could kiss her...and then she nodded then I asked her to turn her neck and then..."
"HAHAHAHAHA!!! Dude, what the f**k? HAHAHA!! If i would have been her I would have at least slapped you. Tell me that toy were at least holding her."
"Yes."
"Thank God, you are not a total loser. You stupid cunt, where is she now."
"She was supposed to be at her home, I don't know that's what her last message told me and she told me not to meet her."
"What? Why?"
"Don't know. The messages end there, and they are a few days old."
"You must have gone and met her, obviously, I know you, then what happened? Only one way to find out."
"What? Go to her home."
"Yeah, might as well, you did it before you can do it again."
"Umm, I don't think that is a good idea."
"Why may I ask your highness?"
"Because she doesn't want to meet me."
"You will go and meet her, that's final, as soon as you get discharged, you are going to meet her and explain all of this, everything that happened."
"Yeah, she'll understand."
"She should."
Suddenly Aryan's phone started ringing. It was Jenny.

No comments:

Post a Comment