Sunday 26 October 2014

Love.....everlasting? (Chapter 5)

He picked up the call.
"Hello, Jenny?"
"Who's this?"said a woman's voice he couldn't recognize.
"Who are you? You called me."
"You called on this number too many times...you tell me who are you."
"I'm Aryan."
"Aryan!!! You know where my Jenny is?"
"Who is this speaking?"

"I'm her grandmother, son, please tell me where my Jenny is, she hasn't come home for a week."
"A week? What? Jenny? Huh?"
"I don't know what I will do without her." She broke down crying on the phone.
"I'll call you in some time."
Something had died inside him that very moment. Where was Jenny? What had happened? He sat down in the bed, phone in hand, he threw the phone on the bed, covered his face with his hands and whispered,"What the f*ck?"
Vikram who was noticing everything that was happening in the room, spoke up,"Dude, what happened, who was it?"
"It was her grandmother."
"What did she say?"
"She said that Jenny has been missing for a week."
"Wait, that means, oh, you mean, shit, what did you do?"
"I don't know, and what do you mean by what did you do?"
"I don't know man, sorry, I just thought...never mind, we need to find out what happened to her."
"Yes, dude, we do."
"You need to talk to her grandmother and her friends, You'll take her phone from her grandmother."
"Yes, that's a good idea."
"The phone will maybe have all messages from me as well."
"Yeah. Might get a good idea of what happened last week."
"Exactly."
"You know Vikram, I love her, and I need to find out where she is."
"I can understand brother."
"We'll go tomorrow."
"Yes, you are getting discharged tomorrow."
"Yes, that I am."

No comments:

Post a Comment