Saturday 1 November 2014

Love....everlasting? (Chapter 9)

Aryan picked up the phone and dialled his number, Vikram's number. As the call was about to be connected, a thousand thoughts crowded his mind, 'Jenny? If she had to run off, where'd she go? If she hasn't called, that means, she wasn't able to call her up, what could be the reason of her not calling her? Is she okay? Is she fine….why am I bothering myself, she cheated on me…' With the last train of thought, his eyes became wet again, he was in pain again, just as he started sobbing, the call got connected,"Yeah, buddy, what's up?"
"Why'd she cheat on me brother?"
"Aryan…"
"See, what Karma has did to her, she cheated on me, now she's missing, Vikram, I lost my virginity to her, I wanted to marry her, I loved her more than my mother, my father, my sister, myself and anything else in this world. When I touched her skin and stripped her of her clothes, it wasn't like all lust, it wasn't like I was about to have sex with her, it just felt as if I we were two halves, combined into one, when I put my hands on her breast, when I entered her, when she uttered those moans of pleasure, it wasn't a mere orgasm, my friend, I experienced heaven. She, she was my baby, my love, she was more beautiful than any actress, sexier than any supermodel and cuter than the cutest baby, I vowed to protect her with my own hands, my hands…" as he said this he looked at his hands,'useless' now according to him.
"When I got to know, that she cheated on me, the bare thought of anyone else doing that to her, the thought of anyone else stripping her of those clothes, just for mere lust, for ravaging her…" tears dropped to the floor, he clenched his fists and started bellowing loudly.
"The thought of her dropping down to his level, of being an animal slave to her basic needs, cripples me, of her deceiving me leads me to go beyond my own beliefs, that my own love failed me, fails my own faith in me, that my love was useless, that what I aimed for in life was mere ash. Vikram, I…"
He heard sobbing on the other side, Aryan did not react, he was not done.
"Vikram, she was my princess, Vikram, she was my queen, how could she do this to me, someone help me, I don't find a reason to live any longer, VIIIIIIIKRAAAAMMMMMMM!"
"Aryan, please stop, I'm begging you…"said Vikram's voice, sounding choked by tears on the phone.
"Vikram, why didn't she stop, her neck was mine, MINE!!! Only I could kiss her neck or her lips, or her breasts, only MEEEEE!!!!! NOBODY ELSE!" His anger and sadness now combined, he was sounding like a crazy murderer.
"Vikram, she, she was the life in my soul, the breath in my lungs, she was the lyrics ti my empty music brother, all those feelings, all that time, wasted for nothing, NOTHING!!!"
He started laughing maniacally now.
"You know, it's so funny, how I made promises with her, like a kid, to make my home with her, to teach our kids in the best school possible, hahahaha! I forgot, no? kids are stupid. HAHAHAHA! How stupid was I…." His voice now filled with anger"…HOW STUPID WAS I? SHE TOLD ME VERY CLEARLY TO STOP ACTING LIKE A CHILD, WHY COULDN'T I DO THE SAME?" He ran off to the wall and started banging his head on it, the skin on his forehead got torn, he started bleeding even then, while banging his head on the wall he shouted,"WHY…COULDN'T….I…DO…THE…SAME…"
He slided on the wall, fell on the floor and started crying again,"She wouldn't have left me for that b**tard, for that son of  b*tch. Now she is missing Vikram, she has been missing for months, I should be happy, that she paid for her bad Karma, but why am I worried? Why is love so cruel Vikram?"
"Listen Aryan we are going to look for her right now."
"Yes, we have to and if she is alive, she needs to answer my questions. We will find her, you get me?"
"Yes, brother, we will."
***
Within a few days, they got to know, that she had last been seen at a restaurant and she had been waiting for someone, a friend of his had told him. She had told him that she was waiting for Aryan, when in fact, she had messaged him that she was at home that day, so she definitely was waiting for someone else, how he got to know was he had started asking his immediate friends about any information and they had met Kamal with some new information. He was the one who had told them this. He called up Vikram and told him everything.
"Hold up, I'm coming to your place only, we'll go there together."
"Okay brother."
A few minutes later, Vikram was at his home. They picked up some stuff rushed to the car and sped it to the restaurant Kamal spoke off, as they were nearing the restaurant, Aryan started experiencing dizziness, he saw Jenny standing at the corner of the restaurant arguing with him? How? Jenny was missing and he was in the care himself.
What the hell was going on?

No comments:

Post a Comment