Tuesday 11 November 2014

My Memoir

This is my memoir, of my time with her,
I loved her, I knew, but her love was a misnomer.
I felt through the enchanted visions of lies,
Asleep in a stupor, trance, stuck in my tries.

All that was cast aside one day, thrown apart,
Like a useless cast, I was torn part by part.
Nothing left in me, nothing human I tread,
Hoping to move on, hoping to leave the life of the dead.

Some told me she will pay for what she has done,
Don't worry, how could I pray for her worst, for her to be none?
Whatever happened was my own choice true,
Whatever she did was even worse, true.

But my love was unconditional, this is not false,
I pray that no one goes through the same pause.
My heart has taken as much as it can, no more,
It can't take much more or give, there is no core.

I take with me her beautiful memories in denial,
Her eyes, her voice, her soft hair, her smell, her smile,
Holding hands with her forever in my dreams I wait,

For the day I'll take me memoirs to my grave and rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment