Wednesday 10 December 2014

Love, a myth now?

Today, something happened, I faced something which is very normal nowadays, but sad, strange and very disappointing. This occurrence should not be accepted in a human being, but nowadays it is so surprisingly common, that it will appall you.

Nowadays, people have lost faith in love, they have misunderstood the meaning of love and will continue to do so.

What happened today was, someone asked me,"Why is it you write only about romance, and love? It is easy and it won't make you a real writer, for one thing, now it exists only in movies and books now."

Well, to answer his question, love is not secluded to the feelings and emotions between two non-related individuals, but you can also find love among animals, between you and your pets, your siblings, your parents, your family, but no, since I write about the love which exists among two lovers, I shall preach about it now.

I know for a fact, if we stopped believing in love, one of two thing s will happen a) We will descend into total and complete anarchy. b) We will become robots.

Now, although I have a good taste for wanton destruction, I love my life and I have faith in love so I wouldn't want that, although becoming a robot would make it easier for me to survive in this 'modern' world.

You know, I believe in love even after what happened with me in my life, I got rejected gazillions of times, I got my heart broken ten times more, but you know what's important? What's important is you don't lose faith in it.

I loved a girl for 3 years, without expecting anything from her, but then, I moved on, I haven't lost faith in love, but I feel, my love is better found in my family now. Although, you people didn't expect this thought in this post, it's the truth.

Now for those die hard romantics, I shall say something for you, never lose faith in love, because what I'm about  to say, might seem a bit too far-fetched, but it's the truth, love cannot happen to you when you want it, it just happens simultaneously, and when it will happen, you will find the right one because as Paulo Coelho truly said,"Love is joy, do not convince yourself that suffering is part of it."

Have the guts and power to move on when you suffer in love, because if you don't you make life hell for yourself and people around you, when your love causes you suffering, convince yourself it's not love and move on.

That day will surely come when you will find the right one, and as for me, I no longer care about it, for I am in love with myself and my family now.

And you know what I'm just going to say it, it's my signature catch phrase for signing off from such articles,
'Love Does Happen.'

No comments:

Post a Comment