Sunday 14 December 2014

Banner or Hulk?

You know, every passing day in my life, I learn something new.  Today, I did something different, I forgot what I learnt earlier and re-learnt an earlier lesson. You are not the one person who is meant to be a non-violent person, all the time. You are not the mature person who can take everything and laugh it off.
I thought that if I ignored everything in life I would be able to live in peace, treat everyone as a human being and I would be fine, I would be the guy who would do everything in his power to not be violent. Even then, I had moments, I struggled with myself to strike down the person who forced me to do otherwise.
I am not a very violent person, I just need peace of mind and I need everyone to mind their own business, I am a typical introvert who just keeps to himself. A long time back, someone told me that I need to talk more, that I'll be happier doing that, talking to people, helping them out, it will make me a happier person. You, know I did just that, I started feeling happy, started trusting, I felt that, somehow, this world was better than the world of video games I had built around me as a child to protect myself. Somewhere down the line it really was, but I unlearnt that lesson, and re-learnt another lesson, the world of video games was much better than this world of real people, at least there, you get to bash the bad guys and take your revenge.
So, I ended up thinking, that non-violence was nothing but a mere illusion to control society, to stop it from descending into total anarchy. This method, keeps the rage inside us, bottled up, until we die, we take all that to our grave, bearing the injustice of others and their insults.
Now, the lesson I re-learnt was only for myself, nobody else, as only I had the balls, to release the cork of the bottle. Take out all the rage, feel my pain, instead of finding ways to avoid it, walk around it, ignore it, until we truly feel our pain head to head, we can't be ourselves. SO what I found out was this.  Inside each and every one of us is a Bruce Banner and a Hulk. The only difference between us is that, we can't unleash our hulk each time we get angry, but Banner was able to, otherwise he was a very calm person. The truth is that, we need to unleash that anger each and every time we feel it, otherwise we unbottle it at the wrong time, places and people, and if don't do it, we end up being miserable, hating ourselves. Why not take it out, and be rid of the misery, if do nothing, we hurt ourselves, if we do something we 'might' do something bad for us, might, so why not do it? Why not be THE HULK? Why not do what is necessary to get back at people for the wrongs they did? Of course, I don't mean everybody, and I don't mean that all the time other people would be wrong, you need to introspect first, that is the hard part, introspecting when you're angry, you can only do that, when you have figured out how to control your anger, how to calm yourself and make yourself angry at will, at the people you should be angry at.
That is the truth I think, if you don't agree, please feel free to leave comments, I'll read it when I can and reply.
And thanks Stan lee for making Dr. Bruce Banner and the HULK otherwise, I wouldn't have been able to understand myself better.
By the way I am the hulk right now so,
HULK VERY BUSY, HULK SMASH!!!!

Hahaha. Take Care all.

No comments:

Post a Comment