Friday 5 December 2014

Humans, a fad!

There was a time in my life, when I used to be happy without worries, even when I had to face people, okay, I am not sad per se, I am happy, but I'm not as happy as I want to be, that makes me sad, I have been through a lot, seen a lot of things, maybe even more than so called, gurus have seen, I love to read, I love to write. I love to make friends, I may not have done most of these things myself, but I know.
I KNOW HOW PEOPLE THINK.
And it kills me, how love is all a fad, just a mere state of the mind, how sympathy and kindness are mere illusions to fulfill one's own materialistic needs? That love is just a mere result of manipulation and nothing else?
That nobody ever gives a damn about your own personal feelings, unless you're a celebrity, were victim of a natural disaster 'broadcast on tv and/or social media', were the victim and survivor of a terrorist attack, are a terrorist, etc. etc. All that f*cking matters is their own personal needs, their feelings, their goals, their aims. So why just we don't end this charade and stop talking about human morals, stop thinking about laws, and descend into complete anarchy?
At least, that way, we will be rid of the bad blood.
I don't know, I some time back, somewhere I learnt that if I did this wrong I would be a dog in my next life, I wish that were true, so I'd do that a thousand times and never become a human being again, because frankly, animals are much better than us, they don't need stupid manipulations to ruin their own family or form relationships with love. I don't want to be human, because I'm tired of the biggest lie in the world, being GOOD and honest are a boon to life.

No comments:

Post a Comment