Wednesday 3 February 2016

Passion

'I am a passionate person. When I work, I work with passion, when I love, I love with passion. What's wrong with me? Can't I be a little selfish?', thought Siddharth.
Siddharth is an amazing person, whenever he does things, he does them no holds barred. But, sometimes he tends to overreact over small issues.
Like when he sees someone slacking off for the same thing he likes to work on passionately, he feels instant rage, and wants to kill off the person, and the only way he prevents this is by letting a friend know about some of his thoughts, in order to cool off.
Like when he loves a girl, he goes badcrap crazy for her, he pulls out all the stops, throws his ego and dignity out the window, sometimes this love causes error in judgement and he ends up losing the person he loves.
It has almost been an year.
He thought maybe this time things would turn out differently.
I lost her because of the girl who never loved me back, at least she cared for me.
But there was no light of hope.
Let's think positive .Thinking negative can lead to no good.
So he thought about her. How he met her, how beautiful she looked.
I met her many a times, but that was mostly with friends. But there had only been once in a while when they had met alone, well not alone per se, she still had her friends with her, but, he did not know them, so for him, both of them were alone. And my God, was she looking pretty, although she had changed her hairstyle, had some makeup on. When she had smiled on meeting him that day, wow. The dimples on the side of her lips, her flawless face, her straight hair hanging by the sides of her face, I had almost fallen in love that day. That was the time she used to like me, now she avoids me a lot, ignoring my messages, not giving prompt replies, all because of that girl. It wasn't anybody's fault but mine.Why couldn't I get the signals tha she likes me, when she did like me?Huh? Stupid SIddharth!
He took a deep breath, and exhaled, then he did it again two more times.
This always helps. Let's try again. Let me imagine I'm already with her, no more past. Hmmmm.
Okay! I met her today, she was looking fabulous, like always, she was acting like a kid like always, we met at the mall today, and were just walking around, we must have walked for at least 6-7 kilometers ,she had worn this nice black and white checkered dress, she was holding my hand, fingers entwined, her head touching my shoulder, her other hand was holding me by the waist, I was doing the same, we walked and talked, sometimes in between the conversation, she would jump and say,"REALLLLY?" and make her brown, beautiful eyes so big, that I wanted to kiss her. And how she would laugh, so cute. She just was loving how I complimented her, how I set up the place for our first date and she was looking so happy, we had planned to go for a movie later. It was a romantic movie, and between the movie we ended up kissing, it was amazing. This is how complete love feels like. She loves me too. No she doesn't, you're imagining things dummy, I know I am, I have no other choice, she won't…..
And he let out a sigh and started crying, drop by drop, his pillow became wet with tears.
At that point of time, somebody up in the heavens was looking at the poor fellow, He smiled and just said, "You want Linda, you poor fellow, you got her."
At that exact moment,  Linda was browsing through their chat history, and she saw it then, how hard he was trying to get her. She remembered how she used to feel about him.
A few days later Linda and Siddharth went for their first date

Passion is everything. Never give up on yourself or people.

No comments:

Post a Comment