Tuesday 12 January 2016

Be'life'

I have changed. I have become 'mature'. Earlier, I used to believe in useless things such as destiny, love, feelings, oneness, togetherness, emotions and bonds. Now I believe in success, profit, work, career, benefit, behaviour, political correctness and the list may go on.
It's not that I have become depressed, or that I am weak. Weak people don't keep on trying until it's over, it's just that, I have given up, I have stopped believing, stopped thinking about destiny, stopped believing in chemistry, in people.
That kind of happens, when you try and try again to look for the good in people, look for the love hidden in them, look for something human left in them, and you lose. That happens when you believe too much and keep on trying, until your belief is nothing more than what it is, a six-letter word standing for a myth. Nothing more than a word, it just remains where it was, in your heart, in your body, in your soul.
I have been struggling to write what I wanted for so many days, not because I didn't want to write, but because I didn't know why to, that my words will be like a horn in traffic, speaking out, but not listened to.
I have lost faith in my beliefs, and I have gained hope in mundane things, and now I shall look out for only myself, doesn't matter if a person is alone or lonely, it's much better than doing and dying, rather than doing for yourself and moving forward, being successful, focusing my time on myself.
Now, this voice which used to say try, eventually, it will happen, your faith, your hope shall be granted, now says, enough boy, now you have crossed your limits, your body can do no more and your soul is dead now, might as well get something useful done for yourself.
Now, I truly am in the true sense a human being, politically correct, secluded, successful, selfish and independent. Thank you all for making it so. I feel so much better writing this, I can finally, work in peace. Thank you world. THANK YOU for giving me the final push L.


No comments:

Post a Comment