Sunday 16 August 2015

The Poison In Her Eyes

I had thought it had ended,
I had thought the broken heart had mended,
That I had finally come forward, moved on,
Pity it was just a beginning, just a con.

Her eyes are filled with venomous drugs,
Involuntarily my shoulder shrugs,
I let out a sigh of upheaval, of relief,
Oh, f*ck! She still has that effect, this belief.
No, I won't go through that again, I won't,
Won't let her do this to me again, please don't,
I have a little heart, please don't break it again,
You were my heartbeat my life, you became my pain.

At least, I can control it now, I know,
She won't know this feeling again, no, no,
I am now a cold figure, a cold booth,
Nothing can ever reveal the truth.

The poison in her eyes shall no longer work,
It can no longer make me smirk,
I am closed now, alone, forever.

Never again I'll be broken, never.

No comments:

Post a Comment