Sunday 17 April 2016

Little Things

Sometimes all it takes is a casual warm, greeting to change your day.  A horrid sequence of days, leading to a very callous routine of day-to-day life. Just a casual, normal, but polite sentence from a person you'd never be expecting from can change your day, can make it happy.
Wow, this emotional part of me is just useless.
Sh*t just got real. All an experiment, but now, just a casual exchange of words seems like all you'd need in the world it seems. All it takes to get you out of the dumps you were sleeping in.
(Metaphorical dumps)
Just a few words from her elevated my day, but surprisingly, not the day she talked to me, but the next day, strange how we, or, rather I function, isn't it? How badly you'd want to spend a day with her, how vaguely should you remember the details of the day you talked to her at length for the first and last time till date, but, you remember the details extensively. Wow.
She has become my motivation now, but not in  the gooey sort of way, I shall continue in this manner and make casual encounters of these sort a habit now, they shall happen once in every few days, maybe and this time I have realised something.

The little things do count.

No comments:

Post a Comment